Dialectica is a fast growing information services firm that provides investors and corporates with a more effective way to access primary research. Leveraging our deep global relationships, sector experience and intellectual drive, we help our clients assess new opportunities by providing them with rapid access to first-hand industry expertise.
As a research analyst you will be a connector. Our clients require access to experts with deep industry knowledge. You will be expected to evaluate their needs, research companies and markets, and engage subject matter experts who meet precise knowledge requirements. One day you will be collaborating with your client and experts on the competitive landscape in sub-Saharan Africa telecoms, the next day it will be the growth outlook for solar energy in the Middle East, no two days are alike at Dialectica. Excellent communication skills and the ability to build lasting relationships are of paramount importance.
- You believe in constant improvement
- You are organized, humble and detail oriented, with a track record of going the extra mile to get results
- You are passionate about research
- You are a self-starter who is capable of working independently, but you are motivated by watching your work contribute to team goals
- Ability to think creatively and resourcefully
- We need out of the box thinkers that can see a problem from many different angles and identify appropriate solutions
- Excellent communications skills
- Being able to influence people and inspire trust is of crucial importance
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to work in a professional and fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate as a part of a team as well as autonomously
- Strong academic credentials
- Fluency in English. A second language is a strong asset